Sunday, March 15, 2009

People Have Issues Part- Deuce

So, if you remember from my "People have issues" post, I mentioned this really miserable old-fart couple and told you how the man yelled at me. Well, he came back today and yelled at me AGAIN! I purposely made the other server take the table and told her that I absolutely could not take them because I might lose my cool. Let me paint the picture. So, it was a busy Sunday morning and I was SLAMMED(extremely busy)! I walked by the delightful old couple and pretended as if they were not even there when I heard someone yell "Will you shut the door?" I thought to myself, "I know this dude is not talking to me" and  I continued about my business as if I never heard that last remark. Then the man yells this same order again and this time there is no mistaking who he is speaking to. The man is yelling at me. So I decided to ignore it and instead, I  asked the bus boy (who just opened it) if it was ok that I shut the door. This time the man yells "Oh for gods sake just shut the door!" Let me just tell you it took everything in me not to throw him off the pier and feed him to the fishes! What a complete piece of work this guy is. It is sad in all that this couple is just completely miserable but I am no longer going to tolerate this crap. Not from ANYONE! Mark my words, if this happens again, this guy's ass is grass. That is all. Have a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment