Sunday, April 11, 2010

More than just a server? ( A shout out to you Marilyn)

I have decided that this blog is no longer strictly going to be about just serving and waiting but also the journey of becoming more than just a server who is waiting. I have had a few friends and followers ask me why I don't write more often and about more than just the stories of Ned's. And I have given it a lot of thought and come to the conclusion that I can continue to keep the blog called "Serving and Waiting" as long as I incorporate the journey of going after my dreams and the stories along the way. So I will do just that. Thanks Marilyn for pushing me and encouraging me to do more with my writing. Forgive me for taking FOREVER to write anything. I will make you hold me accountable to stay more frequent. This is my goal for everyone to see and hold me accountable. Please call me out if I don't follow through, which Marilyn, I know you will. Haha

2 comments:

  1. You bet your butt I will!... You know you have more stories to tell... It's amazing how many things you will start to write and then find you've got a great deal to say... One of my favorite posts (of my own, of course... it IS all about me!) is Oh! How I Hate New Shoes. It was one of my earliest, and it just started as a rant about something and then brought back memories and took off!

    So get to writing... I'll be watching!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yeah... and thanks for the shout out!

    ReplyDelete