Sunday, August 22, 2010

Back from the dead

Well, it has been several months and many days since I have written anything and I am here to change that!!! A lot has happened and I intend on catching you all up. I have written many things but just haven't put them into a final format quite yet but I intend to change that very soon. First of all I must share with you that I am no longer working at "Ned's" but don't worry, I still have plenty of stories to tell! I stopped working for Ned's back in April and it has been one of the best things to happen to me in a while. And although if it weren't for Ned's I wouldn't even have this blog or an ex boyfriend and a trip to Europe ( I'll explain later), I am VERY thankful to not be working there. Sometimes in life you need someone to pull the rug out from under you and force you to make changes in your life. And that's sort of what happened to me and Ned's. I just needed a little push in the right direction (hopefully) and I didn't really have the balls to do it myself. So they (Ned's) did it for me, and although they pretty much screwed me over, it was I that benefited in big scheme of things. So I owe the staff at Ned's for Fu*%@#g me over, a big THANK YOU.... BITCHES!

With this being said, I still have several more "Serving and Waiting" stories to write and I will incorporate them in my blog wherever I see fit. And Marilyn, if you still read my blog I just want to thank you again for encouraging me to branch out and write more!! You rock and this one, like the last goes out to you!!!!

3 comments:

  1. I'm honored and PROUD OF YOU! (takes off her hat and throws it in the air and does the Miz Marilyn dance... it's a little like the snoopy dance only a bit more ragged).

    I'm happy you aren't at "NED"S" anymore REGARDLESS of the reason. It was a job that didn't allow you to write or even want to write, which makes it the worst kind of job.

    So I want you to write and write and keep writing as you see fit. Remember, it isn't always going to come easily or feel as right as it should, but it will always be GOOD. You write really well, as you know, and are funny and insightful.

    I wait to hear more...

    now, what's this about Europe???!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahah.. I will tell you all about Europe (in near future) ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm showing Tamar your blog right now

    ReplyDelete