Saturday, February 28, 2009

Blog Obama

I have a confession to make.....I did not have a chance to watch some of his speech until today. I currently have no Internet and no cable and when I am not at school, I am at work. Bottom line...My life is chaotic these days. I am lucky if I can shower! At my work (the restaurant), many of the older regulars have asked me of my thoughts on his speech and made random comments like "what do all your teacher's say about Obama's stimulus plan" What do you think about Obama"? "Are you excited"? My answer...honestly? No, I am not excited. Words aren't actions and until a "change" takes place and makes a noticeable and positive difference, his speech does not really make a difference to me. I am sorry, that's just me being honest. Do I like Obama? It doesn't really matter, I do not know this man. None of us do. I can say that I hope he does a good job and I hope everything works out for the better.

No comments:

Post a Comment