Sunday, April 12, 2009

Change of Plans



Ok, I have decided that it is probably not the wisest decision to expose my work without their permission. I do not intend to ask them for their permission because I feel like I am maybe being too candid for their liking so I have decided to leave out the name and location of my work all together. I will just come up with a fictional beach and name. I really doubt anyone will see this but why run the risk of getting fired? Then I would have have nothing to blog about and "Serving and Waiting" would be pointless. I would then have to name the blog "Broke as a joke", or "Tales of a homeless street-walker", and that wouldn't be so good. Or would it....?

With that being said I have decided to look at my work place as a character and what that character would be called according to it's personality. If I had to sum up my work place, I would say that it is a very old man with ton's of amazing stories to tell about the adventures of his life. This is a man you'd love to sit down and have a coffee with. He is very endearing and warm. Someone you never get sick of and even if you do, you always come back for more. This is a man named Ned. That's right folks, I now work at Ned's.

2 comments:

  1. Ned, that sounds like a crusty old man! Eww!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete