Sunday, April 12, 2009

"Who needs integrity anyways?" -- Follow-Up

Mr. Scauzillo, here is your follow up to my, "Who needs integrity anyways?" post.

The couple didn't come in for a good two weeks after I saw him out with the other woman. In all the time I have worked for Ned's, I have never gone without seeing the couple at least once a week. I wonder if maybe they temporally went on a hiatus and he was totally not cheating? Oh yeah, they are sort of...MARRIED. The guy is pretty much a slime ball in my opinion.

Back to the point. After their two-week absence, they have been coming in again as usual. Now the guy doesn't to talk to me and he won't order their meals. The wife is the one doing all of the ordering and communicating. Man, I wonder if she notices that he acts weird around me? Probably not. I bet she is clueless, and if she isn't than she is just as bad as he is. I would never want to trade places with them. Relationships that are like this are just flat out a waste of very precious life. It is just too bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment